- Course Leaders:
- Dep. PUDT
- asist.dr.urb. Sorin Manea
- Learning outcomes:
- After graduation of this discipline, students will be able to:
- Understand the role of the computer in the design activity
- Use basics in 2D work, specific to CAD - Autocad / AllPlan
- The 14 courses will be accompanied by exercises and will be structured on the following topics:
1. The need for this course. Introductory notions.
2. The concept of CAD
3. Presentation of the CAD - Autocad / AllPlan interface
4. Presentation of command groups for 2D drawing - (5 courses)
5. Dimensioning the drawing
6. Working with text
7. Inserting objects in the drawing. Working with raster images.
8. Import and export of files
9. Print method - (2 courses)
- Teaching Method:
- Presentation associated with video projection of the didactic material and the application of the notions through course works/exercises.
- Project in semester, with compulsory exam support.
- Autodesk Site / Autodesk Tutorial
AllPlan Site / AllPlan Tutorial