- Course Leaders:
- asist.dr.urb. Sorin Manea
- lect.dr.arh. Andrei Mitrea
- Learning outcomes:
- By enrolling in this course, students learn to work in a Building Information Modelling (BIM) Programme, both in 2D and in 3D.
- The course touches upon the following topics:
1. Basic notions
2. 2D Modelling
3. 2D Surfaces
5. 3D Modelling
6. Architecture (1-6)
7. Editing Drawings.
- Teaching Method:
- Lectures, debates and seminars.
- The assessment for this course is based on to components: an Interim Test (IT) and a Final Test (FT).
Hence, the final grade is calculated using the following formula: Final Grade = 10%*IT + 90%*FT.
The minimum performance standard ensures that the following evaluation criteria are met:
1. For the Interim Test (IT): Students provide correct answers to the questions presented to them during the Interim Test (IT);
2. For the Final Test (FT): Students solve a multiple-choice test correctly and answer questions addressed to them in-depth, pertaining to their own project.
Plagiarized or self-plagiarized works are not allowed.
- All required study materials are available on the ALLBIM platform.
- This course contributes systematically to both the Architectural Design Studio (3) (UT-136) and the Architectural Design Studio (4) (UT-137), thereby developing the students' to use a computer aided design (CAD) programme.