- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.urb. Ana Opriș
- Learning outcomes:
- - development of representation techniques in urban planning and landscape design
- familiarization with different types of graphic representation (graphite, ink, watercolor, tempera, collage)
- development of observation skills regarding the environment (natural - anthropogenic)
- spatial modeling skills development - volumetric model
- familiarization with different graphic scales
- awareness regarding field observation
- 6 EXERCISES:
1. Creating a model of a given site
2. Space metamorphosis
3. Graphic scales/designing an unconventional model
4. Imagined landscape
5. Plant compositions
6. Object-context dialogue
- Teaching Method:
- Commented and illustrated lectures, individual and collective discussion.
- The final grade is constituted by the sum average of the 6 exercises. The assessment is based on pre determined criteria.
- • Lectures held during studio hours regarding understanding urban space and architecture, urban planning and landscape design drawing.
• Wang, Thomas C., Plan and Section Drawing, a 2-a ed., John Wiley&Sons Inc, New York, 1996