- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.arh Radu Canciovici
- Teaching Staff:
- lect.dr.arh. Radu Canciovici, arh.drd.urb. Ioana Elisabeta Enache, asist.dr.arh. Anca Rusu
- Learning outcomes:
- 1. Verification of the knowledge acquired during the year regarding the design of a small endowment or, as the case may be, of a ground floor and first floor dwelling.
2. Practicing some convincing representation / presentation techniques.
- The students receive as the theme a location where they have to organize a small endowment / house together with the arrangement of the plot.
- Teaching Method:
- The project runs for 10 hours.
The project is elaborated individually, without guidance.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA (as appropriate)
1. How to relate the proposed construction to the given context;
2 Correct understanding of the functional relationships that are established between the spaces that make up the building;
3. Their correct sizing;
4. Correctness of the proposed technical solutions;
5. Accuracy and expressiveness of the work.
It is required to be drawn by hand, in a technique of your choice, on a 50x70 format paged vertically.