- Synthesis of Architectural Design
- Course Leader:
- conf.dr.arh. Horia Moldovan
- Teaching language:
- Learning outcomes:
- 1) Contact with the specific laws in architecture and urbanism .
2) Methods to start any kind of architectural projects .
3) Knowledges about the specific design methods concerning different architectural phases of project,in the limits of the actual laws .
4) Involvement in the specific workshop activities,till the end of this phase,under authorised supervision .
5) Acceptance of the specific situations of the teamwork by assuming the responsibilities .
- 1) Architecture with the specific phases of urbanism and details
2) Interior design with specific details of finishings and/or furnitures
3) Object design
4) Architectural reconditioning of the monuments
5) Specific architectural research
6) Architectural contests
- Teaching Method:
- Direct involvement by working daily,during three month,in private companies of architecture,urbanism or design
- By direct theoretical examination and the portofalio containing designs from the projects in which the students were involved during a colocvium with credits and evaluation from 1 to 10 . The students are examined by a comitee of three teachers .
- Three month of architectural practice are enough to allow the students to elaborate in good conditions their final projects ( diploma ) .