- Course Leaders:
- asist.dr.urb. Dana Milea
- lect.dr.arh. Andrei Mitrea
- Learning outcomes:
- By enrolling in this course, students learn to work in a Building Information Modelling (BIM) Programme, both in 2D and in 3D.
- The course touches upon the following topics:
1. Digital Terrain Modelling (DTM)
2. DTM Exercise
3. Urban Design
4. Urban Design Exercise
5. Landscape Design
6. Landscape Design Exercise
7. 3D Modelling
8. Shadows and Solar Analysis
10. Presentation Video.
- Teaching Method:
- Lectures, debates and seminars.
- The assessment for this course is based on to components: an Interim Test (IT) and a Final Test (FT).
Hence, the final grade is calculated using the following formula: Final Grade = 10%*IT + 90%*FT.
The minimum performance standard ensures that the following evaluation criteria are met:
1. For the Interim Test (IT): Students provide correct answers to the questions presented to them during the Interim Test (IT);
2. For the Final Test (FT): Students solve a multiple-choice test correctly and answer questions addressed to them in-depth, pertaining to their own project.
Plagiarized or self-plagiarized works are not allowed.
- All required study materials are available on the ALLBIM platform.
- This course contributes systematically to the Urban Design Studio (2) (UT-72), thereby developing the students' to use a computer aided design (CAD) programme.