- Course Leader:
- urb. Paul Mureșan-Iuga
- Learning outcomes:
- It will familiarize students with the normative provisions of the land and urban planning and related fields as well as specific programs and projects.
It will allow acquiring necessary knowledge to understand specific classification of the land and urban planning and institutional structures at central and local level and to identify inter-institutional relations.
Analysis and interpretation skills training for duties and responsibilities of institutions specific to the land and urban planning.
- Discipline is the part of communication and administration module, aiming to familiarize students with the main tools of local government in Romania.
During 6 courses will expose the main concepts on:
1. The state and the ownership
2. The settlements' network
3. State/central administration
4. Local public administration
5. Local finance
6. Duties and responsibilities of local administration
- Teaching Method:
- Lectures - illustrated and commented, exercises
- The final grade will be the arithmetic average of final grades of the class activity and individual essey delivered at the end of the course.
- Civil Code
Profiroiu A - Basics of Public Administration, Editura Economica 2010, Bucuresti
Law 215/2001 on local public administration
The Romanian Constitution
Law 350/2001 on urban and territory planning
Law 351/2001 on the network of settelments
Petrescu R. N. – Reflections on local autonomy and decentralization, in light of the new law on local government, Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences. No 1 (4)/2000, Universitatea Babes-Bolyai, Cluj Napoca
Petrescu R. N. - The principles of local government organization established by the Romanian Constitution and Law 69/1991, Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences. No 1 (2)/2000, Universitatea Babes-Bolyai, Cluj Napoca