- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.arh. Simona Butnariu
- Teaching Staff:
- dr. urb. Andreea Acasandre
dr.urb. Sorin Manea
- Learning outcomes:
- 1. Testing the way of solving urbani nfill in an existing context.
2. Testing the way in which the students solve graphically a given topic (poster).
- In the first instance, students must analyze the particularities of the given topic.
Based on this analysis, they will proceed to the elaboration of the sketch.
- Teaching Method:
- Time for the test: 8 hours.
The test is individual exercise without guiding.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA (as appropriate)
1. The adaptability to the existing context;
2. The originality of the proposal and the way of composing the spaces and volumes, but also the reporting to the functional and aesthetic conditionings of the site;
3. Solving functionally and formally the composition, the correct dimensioning and designing of the urban spaces;
4. Correctness and correct technical gauge of the designed spaces;
5. Accuracy and expressiveness of the sketch.
The drawing technique can be optional, on a 50x70 format portrait.
- Laurian, R.- “Urbanismul” ( II1858)
DERER, Petre- “Locuirea urbana”
MERLIN, Pierre, CHOAY, Francoise, “Morphologie urbaine et parcellaire” (I 8628)
LYNCH, Kevin “Good city form” (II 5325)
*** Romanian Regulation (III 3799)
GALLION, A., EISNER, S.- “The urban pattern – City Planning and design” (II 5086)
LYNCH, K, HACK, G. - “Site planning” (II 5096)
SZCZOT, Frederic - “Elements analitiques de l’espace urbain“