- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.arh Radu Canciovici
- Teaching Staff:
- lect.dr.arh. Radu Canciovici, arh.drd.urb. Ioana Elisabeta Enache, asist.dr.arh. Anca Rusu
- Learning outcomes:
- 1. Checking the knowledge acquired during the project regarding the design and furnishing of a home.
2. Practicing some convincing representation / presentation techniques.
3. Testing how students solve a given topic graphically (poster).
- In the first instance, students must analyze the particularities of the given topic.
Based on this analysis, we will proceed to the elaboration of the architectural sketch.
- Teaching Method:
- The sketch runs for 8 hours.
The sketch is elaborated individually, without guidance.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA (as appropriate)
1. Correct zoning of the apartment;
2. Solving specific furniture
3. The correct dimensioning of the spaces that make up the apartment;
4. Correctness of the proposed technical solutions;
5. Accuracy and expressiveness of the sketch.
It is required to be draw by hand, in a technique of your choice, on a 50x70 format paged vertically.