- Course Leader:
- prof.dr.arh. Angelica Stan
- Teaching Staff:
- Secția Amenajarea și Planificarea Peisajului, Departamentul Proiectare Urbană și Peisagistică, din Facultatea de Urbanism /
Urban and Landscape Design Department; Urban and Territorial Planning Faculty
- Learning outcomes:
- This Landscape Project represents the Bachelor's Degree and it`s situated in the current space of rehabilitation concerns and establishing intervention strategies for exploitation of the functional aesthetic of an area / sub-area, which considers as prior criteria in planning, landscape potential of the area covered. The license will be addressed in a real site and will benefit from organizing field trips and opportunities to discuss with urban actors involved in the process (people, public administration, specialists, etc.).. In this case, architectural and urban thinking attempts to correlate and integrate knowledge of the natural features, landscape and recreational potential of the area approached the city, environmental, aesthetic and ecological finishing, but also refunctionalizing the study area. The project seeks to substantiate the future license project ,being focused on a case study of complex landscaping of an area free or released from an urban framework with high degree of difficulty. The study is performed by switching from a large scale, namely urban and landscape to the macro-landscape, mezzo-scale landscape and the importance of a detailed urban scale. Content will include both drawn pieces and written parts (memory, balance, etc.).
- Project will be licensed in accordance with the vision outlined in the project development of prediplomei background, focusing on integrating the vision formulated solution for the whole. The survey is conducted with reference to future development of the territory addressed by considering a new legal framework, documentation and operational, in terms of urban and landscape intervention strategies. The study will detail both at regulatory and Regulation and species-level vegetation, urban lighting, materials, textures, ambience, color in different seasons and parts written (specific regulations, statements, balance sheets and estimates, staging for implementation, etc..). Finally, will be detailing a specific area and high complexity of the project above background, and rationale supporting individual design approach, from planning and territorial analysis, the design detail on an issue in the current landscape all its components (natural landscape, man-made / built and cultural).
- Teaching Method:
- It is based on knowledge gained from theoretical and practical disciplines teached in previous years, on the presentation of case studies similar in coverage and urban scale as well as on the individual bibliographic study, workshop discussions and individual corrections, critics at the panel, and net portal web as a virtual group exchange of ideas between students, teamwork extended or restricted, but also individually.
- By assessing the parts (draw and write)/models developed collectively, individually, evaluation of ongoing and completed work assessing supervisors, for each student as well as large or small teams. Assessment will be made final, both with each group and the jury for the whole year (for the entire year correlation of the marks). Students will be involved in evaluating their own projects and in evaluating projects and team mates of the year.
- Specific bibliography of all theoretical and practical subjects discussed in the previous years of study.
Bibliography and area specific topics chosen for study (laws, documents and documentations urban planning and landscape design, historical and archival sources, statistics, etc.).
Similar case studies.