- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.arh. Andrei Mitrea
- Learning outcomes:
- The course consists in a series of activities helping students to acquire the skills of preparation of a research paper, in order to ease: the choice of the master’s thesis subject, conceiving the research goals, clarifying the research problematic.
- Choosing the research topic and conceiving the research goals – drafting a research paper through a series of practical exercises following some essential methodological steps such as: the choose of an adequate title for the research paper; the formulation of the research goals and of the research question; clarifying the context and the specific issues regarding the research topic; explaining the research methodology.
The documentary phase, refinining the research plan and elaborating the research problematic – through a series of practical exercises, the activity seeks to ease the choice and organization of the refferences, conceiving documetary sheets, and elaborating a critic synthesis allowing drafting the research problematic.
Drafting the research paper – a series of applications having as result a first draft of the research paper.
- Teaching Method:
- Interactive lectures, explained examples, exercises followed by student presentations and debates.
- Assessment during the course activity (60%) and final assessment of the research paper (40%)