The main objective of the project is to determine the use potential of some urban lands, by using coefficients resulting from static-ascertaining and morpho-typological analyzes, as well as from the analysis of the present socio-economic context.
The study aims to apply the knowledge gained in previous projects in an exercise that will be used later to mount various intervention scenarios. Highlighting the valuable elements and opportunities on the ground will ultimately materialize in the proposal of a function and a volumetric conformation in accordance with the specificity of the chosen terrain.
The project will include 3 phases:
- Phase I - Bibliographic documentation and updating of the basic plan, site analysis and synthesis of collected data,
- Phase II - Site analysis and synthesis of collected data,
- Phase III - Determining the buildability potential and drawing up preliminary rules for future location proposals.
- Field study - reading the site and identifying restrictions, dysfunctions and its own valuable elements;
- Bibliographic documentation - identification of information sources (literature, technical documentation);
- Analyzing the site on specific technical, spatial-configurative, functional and urban life levels;
- Alternative site analysis (SWOT);
- Synthesizing the data collected in the site analyzes and drawing the conclusions that outline the individuality and specificity of the case;
- Interpretation of data provided by the physical environment and the specific socio-economic climate,
- Comparative analysis of two intervention scenarios, related to the preliminary regulations.
Percentage on activities under the theme program.