- Course Leader:
- asist Lacramioara Hossu- Longin
- Learning outcomes:
- To maintain and develop students’ good health, their harmonious bodily growth, by perfecting their motility, technical and theoretical skills that will enable them practice a certain kind of sport. To develop their independent ability of practicing physical exercise and sport.
- Athletics: the school of running, speed running, resistance running, the school of jumping;
Gymnastics: development of upper limbs and of scapula-humeral shaft; development of lower limbs and hip girdle; development of back muscles, development of abdominal muscles; development of mobility;
Basket ball: how to move around the court, catching and passing the ball, dribbling, delivery to basket, attack and defense tactics, team tactics in attack and defense;
Volley ball: basic position, passing the ball, attacking, and service from below;
Badminton: how to move around the court, right hand hitting, forehand, left hand hitting, backhand.
- Teaching Method:
- practical lessons, methodical and practical lessons, competitions
- Pass/Fail based on the final examination, in the second semester
- CARSTEA, Gheorghe - Educatia fizica – fundamente teoretice și metodice, Editura Petru Maior, 1999;
CIOS, Constantin; CIOS, Andrei - Linia metodică a F.R.Badminton
COLIBABA-EVULET, D; BOTA, Ioan - Jocuri sportive,Teorie si metodica, Editura Aldin, Buc. 1998;
DRAGNEA, Adrian; TEODORESCU-MATE, Silvia - Teoria sportului, Editura FEST, Buc. 2002