- History & Theory of Architecture and Heritage Conservation
- Course Leader:
- conf.dr. Luminta Petrulian
- Teaching Staff:
- conf.dr.Luminita Petrulian conf.dr.Magda Teodorescu lect.Valentina Negritescu
- Learning outcomes:
- Students should be able to communicate both in writing and orally at the intermediate level; students should acquire some of the key elements of their profession vocabulary and use it in appropriate contexts.
- Standard language and language on specific purposes for the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Romanian for foreigners.
- Teaching Method:
- Techniques for teaching foreign languages
- Students' projects (oral presentation): 50%; Written Paper: 50%
- Grammars, dictionaries, anthologies, handouts, video films, and audio tapes, pictures, newspapers
- Some changes due to students' actual level of linguistic competence and/OR their own requests may occur.