- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.urb Sebastian Guță
- Teaching Staff:
- lect.dr.urb. Sebastian Guță, asist.dr.urb.peis. Andreea Bunea, asist.dr.urb. Andreea Acasandre, asist.dr.urb. Radu Pătrașcu, asist.dr.urb.peis. Alexandra Colțoș
- Learning outcomes:
- a)Familiarizing students with 1/1000 and 1/2000 scale work, as well as with working in teams,and with the specific issues of the complex organization of a larger area.
b) Training students in solving the specific aspects of the organization of a low height buildings for residential area (plots for single-family homes and collective housing)
c) Inscribing a concept into a set of regulations specific to urban planning
d) Acquiring the ways to deliberately create of a diversified and customized urban framework by adapting different houding typologies to the features of the terrain.
e) Design skills training as a mediation between private property and community space, as well as between the efficiency of the intervention expressed in a higher number of apartments per hectar and a comfort of dwelling expressed in the utilities, green spaces, infrastructure.
- In the succession of the Urban and Landscape Design Department activities, the urban design studio is intended to implement the knowledge acquired in the theoretical courses and practical works: Environmental Elements (first year of study), Urban Morphology, Urban Design Technique (second year of study), correlated with the skills acquired in architecture and urban studios from the previous years of study.
- Teaching Method:
- Presentation of case studies, individual and team discussion and debates, panel criticism
- Evaluation during the project by appreciating the work of the students, their presence in the debates and the final project. The final grade results from:
30 % - first phase
30 % - second phase
30 % - individual evolution
10 % - project presentation
- Environmental Elements (first year of study)
Urban Morphology (second year of study)
Urban Design Technique (second year of study)
LAURIAN, R.- “Urbanismul”, 1965 ( II1858)
LYNCH, Kevin “Good city form” (II 5325)
LYNCH, K, HACK, G. - “Site planning” (II 5096)
DERER, Petre- “Elemente de proiectare urbană”, curs 1979
Regulamentul de construcții 1939
Ghid privind metodologia de elaborare a conținutului - cadru al planului urbanistic zonal. Ministerul lucrărilor publice și amenajării teritoriului, 2000
Documentația pentru elaborarea P.U.G. Municipiul București 1999, coordonator Prof. Dr. Arh. Doina Cristea – DOTĂRI