- Course Leader:
- lect.dr.arh. Ioana Șerbanescu
- Learning outcomes:
- Forming a knowledge base of the constructions physics, finishing and fitting, nessary for Urban Planning students, in order to understand the phenomena and problems related to these aspects of the built environment and construction industry.
These will be presented and appropriated on the basis tof the requirements of quality in construction, as are highlighted in the legislation of the country.
- Constructions physics:thermal issues;
Constructions physics:artificial and natural light. Acoustics;
Finishings: Calasifications and analisys;
Coverings on roof;
Windows and doors frames;
Water and sewage installations – fire fighting installations;
Electrical installations, ventilations and climatisation installations – smoke evacuation in case of fire.
- Teaching Method:
- Interactive dialogue and questioning previous knowledge or logic course;exposure to brief sketches on the blackboard.
- Written exam.
- Lectures about Finishings, by Prof. Alexandru Stan and Ana Maria Dabija, BICAU data basae (www.bicau.ro), Detail magazine.