- Urban and Landscape Design
- Course Leader:
- conf.dr.urb Andreea Necșulescu
- Teaching Staff:
- Titular: Conf.dr.urb. Andreea Popa
- Learning outcomes:
Correct understanding and use of concepts, theories, models and specific methods for strategies, policies, programs and research studies for sustainable landscape development.
1. Landscape systems
2. Constitutive elements of landscape. Territorial landscape as resource
3. Urban development and landscape consumption
4. Productive landscapes
5. Strucutral landscape elements
6. Urban and periurban agriculture
7. Agriculture problematic al international level
8. Balance and vulnerability of the landscapes
9. Landscape indicators and landscape dynamic assesment.
10 Case study- landscape dynamic assessment
11 Case study- sustainable urban development for a city
12. Case study - Greenbelt (UK)
13 Productive landscape in planning documents.
14 Productive landscape at national level
- Teaching Method:
projections, photographs, documentation, research studies.
Exam (60%), Class involvement ( 40%),
Conventia Europeana a Peisajului (2000), ETS (European Treaty Series) no.176, Florenta, http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/en/Treaties/html/176.htm [20.09.2009]
Forman, R.T.T. (2008), Urban regions: ecology and planning beyond the city, (print 2010) Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
Popa, A. (2011), ‘Dezvoltarea spațială șI problematica peisajului agricol la nivel național‘/ National spatial development and problematic of agricultural landscape, în Analele Arhitecturii, Ed. Universitara Ion Mincu, București, nr.1/2011 (in Romanian)
Popa, A. (2013), Peisajul agricol: subiect pentru conservare si valorificare, Ed. Universitara Ion Mincu, București