The scope of the professional internship is to apply in real practice the theoretical knowledge and practical skills acquired in “in studio” planning and designing academic activities.
The internships will take place in planning & designing private or public offices, in transportation operators’ planning / designing / management departments, in local or central administration’s specialized departments, in research centers or other institutions which deals with:
• mobility planning
• mobility management (institutional, administrative issues)
• elaboration of specific legislation, regulations, methodologies, guidelines
• research studies in urban mobility field
• mobility infrastructure design
• specific measurements, polls and surveys etc
It is recommended to correlate the professional practice with the topic of the (graduation) master dissertation.
qualificative: student portfolio (60%) - evaluation of the host mentor (40%)