- Technical Sciences
- Course Leader:
- lect. Ioana Raluca Șerbănescu
- Learning outcomes:
- Starting from the previous architectural project, the target of the technical detailing project is to continue experimenting the steps of the real projecting activity.
The teaching exercise we propose consists in confronting the students with elements of architectural technology together with coordination with other involved specialties, by applying in an integrated way the theoretical knowledge that the different disciplines in the Technical Science Department supply.
- The project propose the study of a construction that was formerly projected, from the point of view of solving the details for execution, together with choosing the materials and assembly technologies,and also of the equipment integration for an efficient functioning of the building.
The study consists in a number of details of an interior interesting space of the building, a brief documentation about the materials and technologies and a written technical memory that shows how the technical norms and standards are applied in the project.
- Teaching Method:
- The involved persons in this project are teachers from Technical Department of UAUIM and external specialists. The activity includes presentations on different themes, individual consultations and team discussion about the projects.
- The first part of the evaluation consists in the analise, comment and completing from the technical point of view of the existing projects.
The final evaluation consists in detailing parts of the architectural projects as for an execution on site stage.
- UAUIM Courses Construction Materials, Construction(masonry and reinforced concrete; wood and steel), refinishing I + II
Presentation and catalogs from different producers
Architectural detailing reviews (Detail, T&A, DBZ, etc.)