The Faculty of Interior Architecture / Interior Architecture
ST-37 | Building Equipments
Department: Technical Sciences
- Course Leader:
- prof.dr.ing. George Stoican
- Learning outcomes:
- The main objectives regarding the building equipments field is to offer the basic information on how to realize the human comfort parameters and how to manage the dimension problems of the certain systems. A short history of the building equipments systems is also very useful to the final target.
- Comfort. Definition. Comfort areas: thermal, sanitary, visual, audio and environmental.
Heating systems. Heating sources- local source (wall-mounted heaters), individual residential heaters, heating co-generation. Heating pathways and distribution pipelines. Equipments- for sources (heaters, heat exchangers, boilers), for the local pipe distribution (radiators: steel, aluminium, fancoils, basement convectors), air distribution (air channels and terminal elements-grids).
Air conditioning systems. Equipments- fans, heat/chill bateries, filters, treatment chamber, noise pulse, heating recovery elements. Elements of the air composition and pure filters.
Air channels. Inlet/outlet elements; air flow controllers of the certain restricted areas.
Chiller sources: chillers- structure, mounting restrictions. Flow pipes for the cold water respecting distribution restrictions.
Sanitary equipments: water sources, distribution pipes, consumers. Interior distribution for cold/ hot water. Sanitary equipments and utility services for bathroom and kitchen restrictions. In-house and rain-drop sewage. Prevention and fire-fight problems and structures using sprinklers and drenched equipments.
Electrical equipments. Sources. Pathways. Endusers. Lighting systems, interior and outside design lighting, CATV equipments, acces&control equipments, lighting devices. High voltage distribution lines.
- Teaching Method:
- Presentations using .ppt sources; laboratory and reference objectives visits; student-teacher dialogues
- 50% on course evaluation (20% offered for attending the lectures)
50% on final exam
- Instalații sanitare și de gaze S. Vintilă, T. Cruceru, L. Onciu, EDP 1995
Instalații de încălzire și rețele termice N. Niculescu, M. Ilina, C. Bandrabur, M. Beldiman, EDP 1985
Instalații de ventilare și climatizare N. Niculescu, Gh. Duță., P. Stoenescu, I. Colda, EDP 1982
Luminotehnică C. Bianchi, ET 1992
Instalații electrice O. Centea, C. Bianchi, EDP 1982
Manualul inginerului de instalatii 4 volume-2000