- Course Leader:
- lect. Marilena Negulescu
- Teaching Staff:
- dr.arh.Marius Marcu Lapadat, dr.arh.int. Raluca Velescu, dr.arh.int. Cristian Silviu Valentin, dr.arh.int. Marilena Negulescu, drd.arh. Arthur O'Looney
- Learning outcomes:
- Initiation in the principles of interior architecture, of architectural composition, of the functional requirements of various spaces.
Acquiring the first principles of drafting an interior architecture project and the study techniques used in its elaboration.
- Minimum requirements in the case of setting up spaces with hybrid functions or multifunctional spaces.
Types of finishes recommended in multifunctional spaces
Methods of lighting multifunctional spaces
The flexibility of the interior space - multifunctional furniture
- Teaching Method:
- General theoretical presentations, support at the panel, individual corrections, guidance during the realization of the project, the development of documentation sheets and their presentation, studies based on models
Continuous guidance during the completion of the study
Individual and panel corrections
- Summative evaluation (handing over the project and presenting it to the jury – graphic presentation method, architectural approach, etc.)