- Course Leader:
- lect. Cristia Chira
- Teaching Staff:
- lect. dr. arh. Adina Dinescu, asist. dr. arh.int. Mihaela Lazăr, asist. dr. arh. Mihaela Lăcraru, asist. dr. arh.int. Roxana Mitarcă
- Learning outcomes:
- - The ability to observe the inner environment and to analyze the compositional principles that is generating it
-Understanding the relationship between the three-dimensional object and the user
- Using composition as a method show the essence of the architectural space
- Integration of materials, textures and color into the design process from the conceptual stage.
- Allocated 42 hours in 3 modules:
1st Theme (13 hours). The representation of a "living" architectural environment of your choice. Using mixed techniques.
2ndand 3rd Theme (16 ore). Making Mood boards in two styles for a given function. Materials, colors, textures and the relationship between them will be studied.
4th Theme (13 ore). Decomposing and essentializing an architectural composition from a plan to an urban scale and recomposing it by imagining an interior environment or a logotype.
- Teaching Method:
- Theoretical presentations, panel submissions. individual corrections, guidance during the project, the elaboration of documentation and their presentation, studies based on models and three-dimensional models
- The final grade will be the arithmetic average between 3 of the bast grades out of 4. (the judging of the projects will be made with a cometee formed from the professors of both groups).
- There will be a bibliographic lists for each project.