- Interior Design and Design
- Course Leader:
- lect. Razvan Lăcraru
- Teaching Staff:
- prof. dr. habil. arh. Beatrice-Gabriela Jöger, asist. dr. arh. Mihaela Lăcraru, asist. dr. arh. Andrei Năstase, arh. drd. Astrid Rottman, arh. drd. George Dobre
- Learning outcomes:
- 1. To know and understand how materials works and can be used in order to provide the expected results
2. To get to know new materials same time with manufacturing, installation or application technology;
3. Understanding the relationship between interior architectural design and its implementation in practice;
4. Understanding the role of technical aspects and the implication of decisions made in the draft stage in process of transposing into reality;
5. Understanding the need for colaboration with other specialties and taking into account the concrete possibilities of execution;
6. Understanding the impacts of the materials and construction processes, the solutions of detail and the execution in implementation of quality space.
- Design and execution of some site activities;
Participation in competitions launched by various manufacturing companies;
Organized visits to service providers and finishing materials providers with lectures and demonstration held by specialized personnel such as Romstal, Holver, Tarkett, Policolor
- Teaching Method:
- Organizing contests, site visits, productions unit visits, site organization
- Judging portfolios or contests.
- Depending on the topic, each student will define their personal bibliography.