- Course Leader:
- conf. Cristina Pană
- Teaching Staff:
- prof. dr. habil. arh. Beatrice-Gabriela Jöger, asist. dr. arh. Mihaela Lăcraru, asist. dr. arh. Pietro Aurelian Dorissa, drd. arh. George Dobre
- Learning outcomes:
- - the ability to design and present, including through digital techniques, multifunctional interior architecture design
- the ability to analyze the existing building, to develop a concept, to solve the general composition and functionality
- the ability to move from color drawings to their materialization (including details)
- the ability to collaborate within the design team, graphic and public presentation
- understanding the integration of theory into design
- The first project begins with the location visit, the analysis of the existing building, historical studies and architectural programs analysis for the main functions: hotel and offices.
For the intermediate delivery, students will propose a general approach of the building, solving the relationship between the two main functions and including proposals of other architecture programs.
The second part will detail the hotel function for the public reception area and for an accommodation cell, from the color presentation / renderings to the execution project and details.
- Teaching Method:
- - ppt. presentations, location visit, case studies and design studio tutoring
- - presentation in front a jury (tutors and external guests)
- Brooker, G., Stone S. – Form and Structure in Interior Architecture, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2016
Dodsworth S., Anderson, S. – The Fundamentals of Interior Design, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2018
Higgins, Ian – Spatial Strategies for Interior Design, Lawrence King Publishing, 2015
Neufert, Ernst - Manualul arhitectului, Editura Alutus, 2004
*** Interior Design, Detail, Divisare, The Plan
- For the 2022 - 2023 academic year, the location is the former Palas Hotel - Bucharest.