- Course Leader:
- conf.dr.arh Simona Munteanu
- Learning outcomes:
- Assimilation the knowledge on particular areas and protected areas in Romanian context: legal categories, management, regulatory, legislative elements and recommendations in the field.
Approach to issues related to the need to study the natural, cultural and urban landscaping for decision making.
The definition of methods for identifying and assessment of natural order values, cultural and landscaping in a given territory.
The definition of operational research methods, taking over the results of studies in urban planning and regulatory activity.
- 1. Principles, concepts, objectives, thematic area;
2. Protected (natural) areas; protected built areas - legal categories, characteristics, management, regulatory, national and international readings;
3. Substantiating studies for territory and urban planning - geographical study, landscape study, historical study, archeological study, ethnological study;
4. Restrictions and permissiveness intervention, potential and development options;
5. Taking over into territory and urban planning documents, specific regulations;
6. Case Studies.
- Teaching Method:
- Lectures and discussions with student participation.
- Examination 50% and 50% individual/group project.