- Course Leader:
- lect. Ioana Avram
- Learning outcomes:
- The course provides students with the training elements necessary for the technical education, as well as the information necessary for the deployment and integration of a technological scheme of a product.
From mechanics, only the essential elements and operating principles are studied, typical of the thinking of the specialist in this field.
The specific information and practical skills acquired during the study are the basis of the specialist's activity, in the study and creation phase and in the design and execution phase.
- Principles of mechanical systems
Direct transmission systems
Intermediate transmission systems
Elements for energy storage and signal translation
Elements for guiding movements
Assembly and assembly elements, connecting and drive elements
Apparatus reading and recording elements, controls
Special systems with cam, Maltese cross
Technical systems for industrial robots
Technical systems for mobile robots
Home automation - intelligent control systems
Efficiency of connection systems
Notions of systematic design
- Teaching Method:
- Courses - online lectures on the ZOOM platform, computer examples, study on three-dimensional representations
- Evaluations during the lectures - 20%
Written work - 40%
Final exam - 40%
The total average of all evaluations will be at least 5 (five) for the promotion of the course.
More information on the organization of the exam can be obtained by e-mail: email@example.com
- Sorin Vlase, Mecanică cinematică, Editura Infomarket, 2010
Sorin Vlase, Mecanică statică, Editura Infomarket, 2008
Neil Sclater, Nicholas Chironis, Mechanisms and mechanical devices sourcebook, Fouth Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2007
Aurel Brăgaru, Proiectarea dispozitivelor, Editura Tehnică București, 1998
Traian Demian, Mecanisme de mecanică fină, Editura Didactică și Pedagogică București,1982
Traian Demian, Elemente constructive de mecanică fină, Editura Didactică și Pedagogică București,1980
Gheorghe Manea, Organe de mașini, Editura Tehnică București, 1970