- Course Leader:
- conf. Cristina Șerban
- Teaching Staff:
- conf.dr.arh. Cristina Șerban, lect.dr.arh. Cristina Chira
- Learning outcomes:
- Knowledge of the main architecture program - Housing (collective).; Learning to adapt the functions for livingin the predefined living spaces (in an apartment from a group of collective dwellings) according to the needs and preferences of the different types of beneficiaries, who prefer a certain style / trend.
- A house (2-room apartment) will be arranged according to the needs and preferences for a certain architectural style / trend of a beneficiary.
- Teaching Method:
- Course ”Housing Furnishing (II)” - Lectures / presentations during the workshop and / or online - explanation of notions, examples, topic presentations, details, discussions, comments and corrections individually and collectively.
Project coordination and evaluation.
- 10% - one point ex officio (conditioned according to the Regulation)
40% - active presence during the workshops and interractive corrections (for each
phases related to the study and to working way throughout the project)
40% - the average obtained at the final handover
10% - way of public presentation of the project, including theoretical arguments and concern for meeting sustainability criteria
- Neufert, Ernst - Manualul arhitectului, Ed. Alutus, Miercurea Ciuc 2004
Jurov, Cosma - Arhitectura ambianțelor, Ed. Capitel, București, 2008
Melvin, Jeremy - Isme - sa intelegem stilurile arhitecturale, Ed. Rao, București 2008
Dumitrescu, Cristian - Stilistică de interior, Ed. Eurobit, Timișoara, 2012
Marcu-Lapadat, Marius - Introducere în arhitectura de interior, Ed. Simetria, București 2013
Ramstedt, Frida – Ghid de design interior: Amenajează, mobilează și decorează profesionist spațiul în care trăiești, Ed. Publica, București, 2020