Brăduleț July 28 - August 5, 2018
Project organized by Arhitext Design Foundation in partnership with
- Argeș Territorial Office of Romanian Architects Order - OAR Argeș
- National University of Arts Bucharest - UNARTE
- National Music University of Bucharest - UNMB
- Polytechnic University of Timișoara - UPT
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca - UTCN
- Technical University "Gheorghe Asachi" Iasi - UTI
- National School of Political and Administrative Studies SNSPA
- University of Architecture and Urbanism "Ion Mincu"
Project co-funded by the National Cultural Fund Administration
About the topic
The International Creative Camp is dedicated to unlocking / re-discovering the meaning and role of memory and imagination in the dialogue between the arts in and through their (theoretical) and critical (written) approaches.
What we offer
The Camp's program includes conferences and discussions with special guests, documentary evenings, visits to architectural and natural monuments, and workshops for participants.
The organizers provide round-trip transportation by bus from Bucharest to Brăduleț and accommodation in a homestead in Brăduleț, where the work sessions will be held too. The homestead is equipped with sanitary facilitiy, shower, cold water, hot water, a minimally equipped kitchen, dining room, garden and orchard. Lunch can be served at an extra cost in the immediate vicinity of the house.
We offer more details on the day of the training we make before the departure to the Camp, or by e-mail at email@example.com and on 031.104.11.78.
- prof.musicologist Verona Maier PhD.
- prof.sociologist Vintilă Mihăilescu PhD.
- prof.arch.Ioan Andreescu PhD.
- lect.arch.Dragos Dascalu PhD.
- composer Caterina di Cecca (Italy)
- writer Bogdan Ghiu
- philosopher Stefan Vianu
The coordination team
Arpad Zachi - host and coordinator
Vladimir Vinea - mediator
- 05.2018 Deadline for registration
- 06.2018 Announcement of selected students for the Creative Camp:
- 06.2018 Deadline for payment of the participation fee of 150 lei (35 euro) / person
- 07.2018 Departure from Bucharest to Brăduleț at 8:00, in front of Rosetti Villa in Bucharest, Mihail Moxa Street, no. 5.
- 07-05.08.2018 The of the Creative Camp "Memory and the Imaginary" in Brăduleț
- 08.2018 Return to Bucharest
What we expect from participants
The participants make an essay on the topic Memory and the Imaginary, participate in the debate with colleagues and guests, present the final version of the essay to the public, and participate in at least three debates on the work of their camp colleagues, and also participate at guest conferences.
How to enroll
The camp has 9 places for which we expect students from the faculties of architecture and urbanism, plastic art, drama, music, anthropology, literature, journalism.
In order to registrate and enroll, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- a portfolio of written essays
- the completed registration form:
Registration form memory and imaginary camp 2018.docx
The participation fee is 150 lei (35 euro) / person.
You can also register online at https://creationretreat.eu
* East Centric Arch Countries - Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary