The new deadline for sending the submission materials is 22nd of September 2019.
The Forum aims to bring together professionals, academics and researchers from Europe and Asia involved in the process of highlighting the architectural heritage through archaeological, museographic, conservation, restoration or contemporary design interventions.
At the event, they will lecture as keynote speaker: Prof. PhD. Arch. Riichi Miyake, professor at Fuji Women’s University and director of ARCHI-DEPOT - the world’s first museum of architectural models in Tokyo, Japan and PhD candidate Arch. Maiko Tatezaki, member of UNESCO Japan and researcher of the monasteries in Northern Moldova. Next to them will be experts in the patrimonial domain: Assoc. Prof. PhD. Arch. Ștefan Bâlici INP manager, Prof. PhD. Arch. Hanna Derer, round table moderators, Assoc. Prof. PhD. Arch. Irina Iamandescu, director of ICOMOS Romania and UAUIM teaching staff who develops research and design projects in the field. The event will be presented by: Assoc. Prof. PhD. Arch. Oana Diaconescu.
Starting from the general “preservation” term within the forum, new ways of accentuating the cultural heritage will be presented, following aspects of the interventions of:
- Conservation, restoration or consolidation,
- Musealisation in situ;
- Protection through advanced technologies or the use of sustainable solutions;
- Contemporary insertions integrated into these areas;
- Historical and archaeological research.
Specialists in the field, professors, PhD students and profile associations are invited to present their elaborates. The participation intentions, accompanied by the title of the lecture, a text with 900-1000 words in English, a short biography - max 300 words and a photo, are expected by 10th of September 2019 at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urbanism, Bucharest, Romania
- National Patrimony Institute, Romania
- ICOMOS Romania
- Accademia Adrianea di Architettura e Archeologia Roma, Italy
- ARCHI-DEPOT Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
- Universita degli Studi di Brescia, Italy
- Prof. PhD. Arch. Riichi Miyake, Fuji Women’s University
- PhD candidate Arch. Maiko Tatezaki, UNESCO Japan
- Prof. PhD. Arch. Pier Federico Caliari, Politecnico di Milano, Italia
- Prof. PhD. Arch. Alberto Arenghi, Universita degli Studi di Brecia, Italia
- Prof. Arch. Mariachiara Bonetti, Santa Giulia Fine Arts Academy Brescia, Italia
- Prof. PhD. Arch. Marius Marcu Lapadat, UAUIM
- Assoc. Prof. PhD. Arch. Ștefan Bâlici INP, UAUIM
- Assoc. Prof. PhD. Arch. Oana Diaconescu, UAUIM
- 07.07.2019 Launch of the conference
- 10.09.2019 Deadline for submitting the text
- 20.09.2019 Confirmation of participation and program of the event
- 29.10.2019 Development event, UAUIM