Understanding mechanisms and urban planning tools designated for spatial conformation of an area (understanding the process design/ project- regulations- real spatial conformation).
Developing the capacity of understanding and synthesis as well as training skills for identifying and representing the correspondence between the regulations and graphics options in compliance of volumetric space-planning projects.
1. Urban Regulations Role for area spatial conformation
2. Transpose of structural (spatial) elements in provisions/ regulations.
3. Delimitation of U.T.R.- role, characteristics, indicators and percentage of urban functions
4. Principles for residential area conformation/ Configuration of different functional areas trough Urban Regulations
5. Principles for design of large public parkings
6. Principles for public space design/ Pedestrian path conformation principles
commented presentations; case studies;
For promotion is required minimum presence at 4 works; it is necessary that 4 of these works to have minimum 5,0 grade. The final average grade is calculated as arithmetic mean of the biggest 4 grades.
Faye, P., Faye, B., Tournaire, M., Godard, A. (1974), Sites et Sitologie, J. Pauvert.
Lecture notes ANALIZA MORFOTIPOLOGICA URBANA, an II Semestrul:1 (in Romanian)
Lecture notes TEHNICA PROIECTARII URBANE, an II, Semestrul: 2 (in Romanian)