- Introduction to the basic vocabulary of interior architecture
- Understanding the spatial organization of dwelling
- Ability to conceive spatial configurations that satisfy structural, functional and aesthetical requirements.
- Understand the finishing materials, lighting problem and their appropriate use.
- Ability to design and furnish a home with a medium complexity.
- Proposal for an apartment including the furniture and finishing materials
- Proposal for a medium complexity house with one floor.
Lecture accompanied by digital images followed by individual and guided development of drawings accompanied by study models.
Jury. Each project receive a mark.
- Mc Morrrough, Julia, Materials, Structures, Standards, Rockport Publishers, Inc., 2007
- Ching, D. Francis, Form Space Order, John Wley and Sons Publishers, New Jersey, 2007
- Meiss, von Pierre, De la cave au toit, Presses polytehniques et universitaires romandes, 1991