The Faculty of Interior Architecture / Interior Architecture
PID-30 | Project - Artistic Lighting
Department: Interior Design and Design
- Course Leader:
- dr.arh. Raluca Buzdugan
- Learning outcomes:
- At the end of this project the student should develop his own method of lighting architectural design as well as the ability to dimension the lighting fixtures to be used in/for a specific application.
The subject of this project is the lighting design of interior public spaces.
The lighting design project will be delivered as per below:
1. Presentation Essay : lighting concept design and functionality of the lighting system.
2. Concept images ( rendering, sketches, photo collage)
3. Lighting design plans and details ; Reflected ceiling plan, floor plan, sections, lighting cove details
4. Lighting fixtures specification
- Teaching Method:
- Lighting system dimensioning software. Plans Autocad 200. Visual database of similar projects.
- Each student shall make a minimum of 3 reviews of his lighting concept with the teacher.
Evaluation :1p auto + 3 p Essay + 34p Plans and Concept images + 2p Lighting Spec
- Books and lighting design magazines